- Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean) Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- 4 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean) Removable Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery (BV-5S)
- Announced 2014, June
- Status Available. Released 2014, July
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps
- GPRS Up to 85.6 kbps
- Edge Up to 236.8 kbps
- Dimensions 121.7 x 68.3 x 11.1 mm, 87.4 cc (4.79 x 2.69 x 0.44 in)
- Weight 150 g (5.29 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.3 inches (~63.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 480 x 800 pixels (~217 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Scratch-resistant glass
- OS Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 200
- CPU Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Adreno 302
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 4 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features 1/4" sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus
- Video 720p@30fps
- Secondary VGA, 480p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Radio Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery (BV-5S)
- Stand-by Up to 552 h
- Talk time Up to 10 h (2G) / Up to 13 h (3G)
- Colors Glossy green, orange black, yellow, white, matt dark grey
- SAR US 0.99 W/kg (head) 0.53 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.81 W/kg (head) 0.78 W/kg (body)
- Price group 2/10 (About 90 EUR)
Nokia X2 Dual SIM is an Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean) smartphone announced by Nokia in 2014, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 4.3 inches (~63.3% screen-to-body ratio) and 121.7 x 68.3 x 11.1 mm, 87.4 cc (4.79 x 2.69 x 0.44 in) with 480 x 800 pixels (~217 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Nokia X2 Dual SIM are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors.
Nokia X2 Dual SIM Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean) and it’s powered with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 4 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Nokia X2 Dual SIM features 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A71/4" sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus options whereas the front selfie camera is VGA, 480p . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery (BV-5S).
Nokia X2 Dual SIM comes in various colors like Glossy green, orange black, yellow, white, matt dark grey . You can find here detailed Nokia X2 Dual SIM specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Nokia X2 Dual SIM for other members.
Pros & Cons of Nokia X2 Dual SIM
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go