- Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400
- 16/64 GB, 3 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, dual-LED flash, 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Non-removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery
- Announced 2014, April
- Status Available. Released 2014, June
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600), 17(700), 38(2600), 40(2300)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 152.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm (6.02 x 2.99 x 0.35 in)
- Weight 162 g (5.71 oz)
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~71.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801
- CPU Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400
- GPU Adreno 330
- Card Slot No
- Internal 16/64 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, dual-LED flash,
- Features 1/3" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 2160p@30fps, 2160p(DCI)@24fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.,
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p@30fps
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Voice 74dB / Noise 73dB / Ring 80dB
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery
- Colors Silk White, Sandstone Black
- SAR US 0.62 W/kg (head) 0.75 W/kg (body)
- Price group 5/10 (About 250 EUR)
Oneplus One is an Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Oneplus in 2014, April. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~71.9% screen-to-body ratio) and 152.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm (6.02 x 2.99 x 0.35 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density) and LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Oneplus One are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
Oneplus One Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400 16/64 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Oneplus One features 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, dual-LED flash, on the back with Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 4001/3" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p@30fps . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery.
Oneplus One comes in various colors like Silk White, Sandstone Black . You can find here detailed Oneplus One specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Oneplus One for other members.
Pros & Cons of Oneplus One
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec