- Android OS, v4.4 (KitKat) Quad-core Cortex-A53
- 8 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v4.4 (KitKat) Non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
Oppo A31 is an Android OS, v4.4 (KitKat) smartphone announced by Oppo in 2015, April. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/ Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 4.5 inches (~64.6% screen-to-body ratio) and 131.9 x 65.5 x 8 mm (5.19 x 2.58 x 0.31 in) with 480 x 854 pixels (~218 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Oppo A31 are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors. Oppo A31 Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.4 (KitKat) and it’s powered with Quad-core Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core Cortex-A53 8 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Oppo A31 features 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core Cortex-A53Geo-tagging options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
Oppo A31 comes in various colors like White, Blue . You can find here detailed Oppo A31 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Oppo A31 for other members.
- Announced 2015, April
- Status Available. Released 2015, April 17
- Technology GSM / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G TD-SCDMA
- 4G LTE band 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed TD-SCDMA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 131.9 x 65.5 x 8 mm (5.19 x 2.58 x 0.31 in)
- Weight 135 g (4.76 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/ Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.5 inches (~64.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 480 x 854 pixels (~218 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v4.4 (KitKat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
- CPU Quad-core Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 306
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Yes
- Bluetooth v4.0
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio To be confirmed
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 240 h
- Talk time Up to 7 h
- Colors White, Blue
- Price group 3/10 (About 150 EUR)
Pros & Cons of Oppo A31
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec