- Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400
- 32 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 16 MP (Schneider Kreuznach certified), autofocus, dual-LED flash, 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
- Announced 2014, October
- Status Available. Released 2015, January
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600), 8(900), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 40(2300)
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 161.2 x 77 x 9.9 mm (6.35 x 3.03 x 0.39 in)
- Weight 192 g (6.77 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/ Micro-SIM)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~66.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8974AA Snapdragon 801
- CPU Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400
- GPU Adreno 330
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 16 MP (Schneider Kreuznach certified), autofocus, dual-LED flash,
- Features Motorized rotating lens via on-screen gestures/ O-Click remote control, 1/2.3" sensor size, 1.34µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, auto panorama (motorized rotation), HDR
- Video 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps,
- Secondary 16 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
- Colors White
- Price group 9/10 (About 550 EUR)
Oppo N3 is an Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) smartphone announced by Oppo in 2014, October. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/ Micro-SIM) phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~66.5% screen-to-body ratio) and 161.2 x 77 x 9.9 mm (6.35 x 3.03 x 0.39 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Oppo N3 are Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
Oppo N3 Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) and it’s powered with Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 32 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Oppo N3 features 16 MP (Schneider Kreuznach certified), autofocus, dual-LED flash, on the back with Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400Motorized rotating lens via on-screen gestures/ O-Click remote control, 1/2.3" sensor size, 1.34µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, auto panorama (motorized rotation), HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 16 MP, autofocus, LED flash . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery.
Oppo N3 comes in various colors like White . You can find here detailed Oppo N3 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Oppo N3 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Oppo N3
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec