- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) Non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, November
- Status Available. Released 2016, December
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 149.1 x 72.9 x 7.7 mm (5.87 x 2.87 x 0.30 in)
- Weight 147 g (5.19 oz)
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.2 inches (~68.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~282 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Others - Color OS 3.0
- OS Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435
- CPU Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 505
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 16 MP, f/2.0, 1.12 µm pixel size, autofocus, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.1, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB 2.0, USB Host
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - MP4/H.264/FLAC player - MP3/eAAC+/WAV player - Document viewer - Photo viewer/editor
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery
- Colors Black, Gold, Rose Gold
Oppo A57 is an Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Oppo in 2016, November. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.2 inches (~68.6% screen-to-body ratio) and 149.1 x 72.9 x 7.7 mm (5.87 x 2.87 x 0.30 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~282 ppi density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Oppo A57 are Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors.
Oppo A57 Built in running OS is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 32 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Oppo A57 features 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash on the back with Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 16 MP, f/2.0, 1.12 µm pixel size, autofocus, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery.
Oppo A57 comes in various colors like Black, Gold, Rose Gold . You can find here detailed Oppo A57 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Oppo A57 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Oppo A57
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec