- Android 5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0 (Marshmallow) Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0 (Marshmallow) Non-removable Li-Po 3075 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, August
- Status Released 2016, August
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G LTE
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 154.5 x 76 x 7.4 mm (6.08 x 2.99 x 0.29 in)
- Weight 160 g (5.64 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~71.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~267 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS Android 5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6755 or MTK7650
- CPU Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T860MP2
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features 1/3" sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 16 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.1" sensor size, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB 2.0, USB Host
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 3075 mAh battery
- Colors Gold, Rose Gold, Gray
Oppo F1s is an Android 5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Oppo in 2016, August. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~71.0% screen-to-body ratio) and 154.5 x 76 x 7.4 mm (6.08 x 2.99 x 0.29 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~267 ppi density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Oppo F1s are Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors.
Oppo F1s Built in running OS is Android 5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Oppo F1s features 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash on the back with Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A531/3" sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 16 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.1" sensor size, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po 3075 mAh battery.
Oppo F1s comes in various colors like Gold, Rose Gold, Gray . You can find here detailed Oppo F1s specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Oppo F1s for other members.
Pros & Cons of Oppo F1s
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec