- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery
- Announced 2017, May
- Status Available. Released 2017, May
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 153.3 x 75.2 x 7.3 mm (6.04 x 2.96 x 0.29 in)
- Weight 153 g (5.40 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~72.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Others - ColorOS 3.0
- OS Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6750T
- CPU Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T860MP2
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features 1/3" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary Dual 16 MP (1/3.1" sensor size, f/2.0) + 8 MP, f/2.4
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- Others - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio No
- USB microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - MP4/H.264 player - MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player - Document viewer - Photo/video editor
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery
- Colors Gold, Rose Gold
Oppo F3 is an Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Oppo in 2017, May. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~72.3% screen-to-body ratio) and 153.3 x 75.2 x 7.3 mm (6.04 x 2.96 x 0.29 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Oppo F3 are Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors.
Oppo F3 Built in running OS is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 64 GB, 4 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Oppo F3 features 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash on the back with Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A531/3" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is Dual 16 MP (1/3.1" sensor size, f/2.0) + 8 MP, f/2.4 . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery.
Oppo F3 comes in various colors like Gold, Rose Gold . You can find here detailed Oppo F3 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Oppo F3 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Oppo F3
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec