- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) Octa-core (4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.44 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Memory 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 64 GB
- Camera 16 MP, f/1.7, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
Oppo F3 Plus is an Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Oppo in 2017, March. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 6.0 inches (~75.1% screen-to-body ratio) and 163.6 x 80.8 x 7.4 mm (6.44 x 3.18 x 0.29 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~367 ppi density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Oppo F3 Plus are Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors. Oppo F3 Plus Built in running OS is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Octa-core (4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.44 GHz Cortex-A53) while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core (4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.44 GHz Cortex-A53) 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 64 GB (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Oppo F3 Plus features 16 MP, f/1.7, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash on the back with Octa-core (4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.44 GHz Cortex-A53)1/2.8" sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is Dual 16 MP + 8 MP, f/2.0, 1/3" sensor size . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
Oppo F3 Plus comes in various colors like Pink, Gold . You can find here detailed Oppo F3 Plus specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Oppo F3 Plus for other members.
- Announced 2017, March
- Status Available. Released 2017, April
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 163.6 x 80.8 x 7.4 mm (6.44 x 3.18 x 0.29 in)
- Weight 185 g (6.53 oz)
- SIM Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.0 inches (~75.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~367 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653
- CPU Octa-core (4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.44 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU Adreno 510
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 64 GB
- Primary 16 MP, f/1.7, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features 1/2.8" sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Secondary Dual 16 MP + 8 MP, f/2.0, 1/3" sensor size
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- Others - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio No
- USB microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - Fast battery charging: (VOOC Flash Charge) - MP4/H.264 player - MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player - Document viewer - Photo/video editor
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Colors Pink, Gold
Pros & Cons of Oppo F3 Plus
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- Bigger screen Size Screen is ideal to give you more pleasent experince while browsing, reading and watching movie
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec