- Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- 4 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) Removable Li-Ion 1900 mAh battery
- Announced 2014, August
- Status Available. Released 2014, August
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 2100
- Speed HSPA
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 132 x 65.8 x 9.2 mm (5.20 x 2.59 x 0.36 in)
- Weight 128 g (4.52 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Mini-SIM/ Micro-SIM)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.5 inches (~64.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 480 x 854 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~218 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6572
- CPU Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Mali-400
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 4 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging
- Video 720p@30fps
- Secondary 2 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth 2.1
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB 2.0, USB Host
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Others - MP4/H.264/FLAC player - MP3/eAAC+/WAV player - Document viewer - Photo viewer/editor - Voice memo/dial
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1900 mAh battery
- Colors White, Black
Oppo Neo 3 is an Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) smartphone announced by Oppo in 2014, August. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Mini-SIM/ Micro-SIM) phone which comes in 4.5 inches (~64.2% screen-to-body ratio) and 132 x 65.8 x 9.2 mm (5.20 x 2.59 x 0.36 in) with 480 x 854 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~218 ppi density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Oppo Neo 3 are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors.
Oppo Neo 3 Built in running OS is Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) and it’s powered with Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 4 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Oppo Neo 3 features 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7Geo-tagging options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1900 mAh battery.
Oppo Neo 3 comes in various colors like White, Black . You can find here detailed Oppo Neo 3 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Oppo Neo 3 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Oppo Neo 3
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go