- Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) Quad-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash, 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) Non-removable Li-Po 2000 mAh battery
- Announced 2014, October
- Status Available. Released 2014, December
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600), 8(900), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 40(2300)
- Speed HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 148.9 x 74.5 x 4.9 mm (5.86 x 2.93 x 0.19 in)
- Weight 155 g (5.47 oz)
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.2 inches (~67.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~423 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615
- CPU Quad-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 405
- Card Slot No
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash,
- Features 1/3" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps,
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.5
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 2000 mAh battery
- Colors Silver, Gold
- Price group 7/10 (About 400 EUR)
Oppo R5 is an Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) smartphone announced by Oppo in 2014, October. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 5.2 inches (~67.5% screen-to-body ratio) and 148.9 x 74.5 x 4.9 mm (5.86 x 2.93 x 0.19 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels (~423 ppi pixel density) and AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Oppo R5 are Accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors.
Oppo R5 Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 16 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Oppo R5 features 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash, on the back with Quad-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A531/3" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.5 . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po 2000 mAh battery.
Oppo R5 comes in various colors like Silver, Gold . You can find here detailed Oppo R5 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Oppo R5 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Oppo R5
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec