- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Quad-core 1.2 GHz
- Memory 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Camera 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Battery Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery
Panasonic Eluga Arc is an Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Panasonic in 2016, April. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM phone which comes in 4.7 inches (~65.4% screen-to-body ratio) and 139 x 67 x 8.1 mm (5.47 x 2.64 x 0.32 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~312 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Panasonic Eluga Arc are Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity Sensors. Panasonic Eluga Arc Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.2 GHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.2 GHz 16 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Panasonic Eluga Arc features 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.2 GHzGeo-tagging, touch focus, face detection options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, LED flash . Battery of the phone is Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery
Panasonic Eluga Arc comes in various colors like Gold . You can find here detailed Panasonic Eluga Arc specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Panasonic Eluga Arc for other members.
- Announced 2016, April
- Status Available. Released 2016, May
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 3(1800), 40(2300)
- Speed HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 139 x 67 x 8.1 mm (5.47 x 2.64 x 0.32 in)
- Weight -
- SIM Dual SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.7 inches (~65.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~312 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
- CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz
- GPU Adreno 306
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP, LED flash
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery
- Colors Gold
Pros & Cons of Panasonic Eluga Arc
- Bigger screen Size Screen is ideal to give you more pleasent experince while browsing, reading and watching movie
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec