- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Octa-core 1.3 GHz
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Announced 2015, November
- Status Available. Released 2015, November
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 143 x 71.6 x 9.8 mm (5.63 x 2.82 x 0.39 in)
- Weight 164 g (5.78 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~81.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- CPU Octa-core 1.3 GHz
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary Yes
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Colors Black
Philips S616 is an Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Philips in 2015, November. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~81.4% screen-to-body ratio) and 143 x 71.6 x 9.8 mm (5.63 x 2.82 x 0.39 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Philips S616 are Accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors.
Philips S616 Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Octa-core 1.3 GHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 1.3 GHz 16 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Philips S616 features 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Octa-core 1.3 GHzGeo-tagging, touch focus, face detection options whereas the front selfie camera is Yes . Battery of the phone is Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
Philips S616 comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed Philips S616 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Philips S616 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Philips S616
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec