- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Quad-core 1.3 GHz
- Memory 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Camera 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Battery Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
Philips V377 is an Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Philips in 2015, December. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM phone which comes in 5.0 inches (~64.2% screen-to-body ratio) and 145 x 74 x 10.9 mm (5.71 x 2.91 x 0.43 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Philips V377 are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors. Philips V377 Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.3 GHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.3 GHz 8 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Philips V377 features 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.3 GHzGeo-tagging options whereas the front selfie camera is Yes . Battery of the phone is Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
Philips V377 comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed Philips V377 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Philips V377 for other members.
- Announced 2015, December
- Status Available. Released 2015, December
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 145 x 74 x 10.9 mm (5.71 x 2.91 x 0.43 in)
- Weight 190 g (6.70 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches (~64.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- CPU Quad-core 1.3 GHz
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging
- Video Yes
- Secondary Yes
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 1100 h
- Talk time Up to 29 h
- Colors Black
Pros & Cons of Philips V377
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go