- Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean) Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- Memory 16 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Camera 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Battery Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
QMobile Noir A750 is an Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean) smartphone announced by QMobile in 2015, February. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM phone which comes in 5.0 inches (~64.6% screen-to-body ratio) and 144.5 x 73.8 x 8.9 mm (5.69 x 2.91 x 0.35 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of QMobile Noir A750 are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors. QMobile Noir A750 Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 16 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, QMobile Noir A750 features 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, 720p . Battery of the phone is Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
QMobile Noir A750 comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed QMobile Noir A750 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using QMobile Noir A750 for other members.
- Announced 2015, February
- Status Available. Released 2015, February
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps
- GPRS Class 12
- Edge Class 12
- Dimensions 144.5 x 73.8 x 8.9 mm (5.69 x 2.91 x 0.35 in)
- Weight 158 g (5.29 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches (~64.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6589
- CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU PowerVR SGX544
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB
- Internal 16 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP, 720p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 220 h
- Talk time Up to 8 h
- Colors Black
- Price group 5/10 (About 220 EUR)
Pros & Cons of QMobile Noir A750
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go