- Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- Memory 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Camera 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Battery Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery
QMobile Noir S5 is an Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by QMobile in 2015, August. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 4.8 inches (~65.9% screen-to-body ratio) and 141 x 68.4 x 7.5 mm (5.55 x 2.69 x 0.30 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~306 ppi pixel density) and AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of QMobile Noir S5 are Accelerometer, proximity, gravity Sensors. QMobile Noir S5 Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 8 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, QMobile Noir S5 features 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 8 MP, LED flash . Battery of the phone is Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery
QMobile Noir S5 comes in various colors like Black/White . You can find here detailed QMobile Noir S5 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using QMobile Noir S5 for other members.
- Announced 2015, August
- Status Available. Released 2015, August
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 141 x 68.4 x 7.5 mm (5.55 x 2.69 x 0.30 in)
- Weight -
- SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.8 inches (~65.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~306 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6582
- CPU Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Mali-400MP2
- Card Slot microSD, up to 64 GB
- Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 8 MP, LED flash
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, gravity
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 750 h (2G) / Up to 675 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 24 h (2G) / Up to 12 h (3G)
- Colors Black/White
- Price group 3/10 (About 130 EUR)
Pros & Cons of QMobile Noir S5
- Bigger screen Size Screen is ideal to give you more pleasent experince while browsing, reading and watching movie
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go