- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- 16 GB, 3 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) Non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery
- Announced 2015, October
- Status Available. Released 2015, November
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 20(800)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 149.5 x 73.6 x 8.6 mm (5.89 x 2.90 x 0.34 in)
- Weight 141 g (4.97 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.2 inches (~67.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6753V
- CPU Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T720MP3
- Card Slot microSD, up to 64 GB
- Internal 16 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.2, LED flash, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 275 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 10 h (3G)
- Colors Black, White
QMobile Noir Z10 is an Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by QMobile in 2015, October. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.2 inches (~67.7% screen-to-body ratio) and 149.5 x 73.6 x 8.6 mm (5.89 x 2.90 x 0.34 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of QMobile Noir Z10 are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
QMobile Noir Z10 Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 16 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, QMobile Noir Z10 features 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash on the back with Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.2, LED flash, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery.
QMobile Noir Z10 comes in various colors like Black, White . You can find here detailed QMobile Noir Z10 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using QMobile Noir Z10 for other members.
Pros & Cons of QMobile Noir Z10
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec