- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) Non-removable Li-Ion 3150 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, February
- Status Available. Released 2016, February
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA
- 4G LTE
- Speed HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 151.9 x 74.6 x 6.9 mm (5.98 x 2.94 x 0.27 in)
- Weight 147 g (5.19 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/ Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~73.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6753
- CPU Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T720MP3
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3150 mAh battery
- Colors Gold
QMobile Noir Z12 is an Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by QMobile in 2016, February. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/ Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~73.6% screen-to-body ratio) and 151.9 x 74.6 x 6.9 mm (5.98 x 2.94 x 0.27 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density) and AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of QMobile Noir Z12 are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors.
QMobile Noir Z12 Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 32 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, QMobile Noir Z12 features 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 3150 mAh battery.
QMobile Noir Z12 comes in various colors like Gold . You can find here detailed QMobile Noir Z12 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using QMobile Noir Z12 for other members.
Pros & Cons of QMobile Noir Z12
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec