- 32 MB, 32 MB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- Yes, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery
- Announced 2015, June
- Status Available. Released 2015, June
- Technology GSM
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- GPRS Yes
- Edge No
- Dimensions 124.5 x 51.5 x 13.5 mm (4.90 x 2.03 x 0.53 in)
- Weight -
- SIM Dual SIM
- Type TFT, 65K colors
- Size 2.4 inches (~27.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 240 x 320 pixels (~167 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch No
- Card Slot microSD, up to 16 GB
- Internal 32 MB, 32 MB RAM
- Primary Yes, LED flash
- Features No
- Video Yes
- Secondary No
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN No
- Bluetooth Yes
- GPS No
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors No
- Messaging SMS, MMS
- Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Java No
- Battery Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery
- Colors Black
- Price group 1/10 (About 20 EUR)
QMobile Power3 is an smartphone announced by QMobile in 2015, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM phone which comes in 2.4 inches (~27.8% screen-to-body ratio) and 124.5 x 51.5 x 13.5 mm (4.90 x 2.03 x 0.53 in) with 240 x 320 pixels (~167 ppi pixel density) and TFT, 65K colors . Some other notable features of QMobile Power3 are No Sensors.
QMobile Power3 Built in running OS is and it’s powered with while internal/external memory of the phone stands at 32 MB, 32 MB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, QMobile Power3 features Yes, LED flash on the back with No options whereas the front selfie camera is No . Battery of the phone is Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery.
QMobile Power3 comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed QMobile Power3 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using QMobile Power3 for other members.
Pros & Cons of QMobile Power3
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.