- Android OS, v4.4 (KitKat) Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- Memory 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Camera 5 MP, autofocus
- Battery Li-Ion 4700 mAh battery
QMobile QTab V10 is an Android OS, v4.4 (KitKat) smartphone announced by QMobile in 2015, May. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Nano-SIM phone which comes in 7.85 inches (~68.6% screen-to-body ratio) and 200 x 139 x 8.3 mm (7.87 x 5.47 x 0.33 in) with 768 x 1024 pixels (~163 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of QMobile QTab V10 are Accelerometer, compass Sensors. QMobile QTab V10 Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.4 (KitKat) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 8 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, QMobile QTab V10 features 5 MP, autofocus on the back with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7Geo-tagging options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP . Battery of the phone is Li-Ion 4700 mAh battery
QMobile QTab V10 comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed QMobile QTab V10 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using QMobile QTab V10 for other members.
- Announced 2015, May
- Status Available. Released 2015, May
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 200 x 139 x 8.3 mm (7.87 x 5.47 x 0.33 in)
- Weight -
- SIM Nano-SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 7.85 inches (~68.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 768 x 1024 pixels (~163 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v4.4 (KitKat)
- Chipset Mediatek MT8382
- CPU Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Mali-400MP2
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP, autofocus
- Features Geo-tagging
- Video 720p@30fps
- Secondary 2 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0
- GPS Yes
- Radio Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Sensors Accelerometer, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Li-Ion 4700 mAh battery
- Colors Black
- Price group 3/10 (About 120 EUR)
Pros & Cons of QMobile QTab V10
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go