- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- Memory 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Camera 13 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, LED flash
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2350 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) is an Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Samsung in 2017, January. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 4.7 inches (~67.9% screen-to-body ratio) and 135.4 x 66.2 x 7.9 mm (5.33 x 2.61 x 0.31 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~312 ppi pixel density) and Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) are Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer Sensors. Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) Built in running OS is Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 16 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) features 13 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 8 MP, f/1.9 . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 2350 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) comes in various colors like Black Sky, Gold Sand, Blue Mist, Peach Cloud . You can find here detailed Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) for other members.
- Announced 2017, January
- Status Available. Released 2017, January
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 40(2300)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 135.4 x 66.2 x 7.9 mm (5.33 x 2.61 x 0.31 in)
- Weight 138 g (4.87 oz)
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Others - Samsung Pay - IP68 certified - dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.7 inches (~67.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~312 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Exynos 7870 Octa
- CPU Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T830
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) - single SIM
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 8 MP, f/1.9
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- Others - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - ANT+ support - MP4/WMV/H.265 player - MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player - Photo/video editor - Document viewer
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2350 mAh battery
- Talk time Up to 17 h (3G)
- Music play Up to 55 h
- Colors Black Sky, Gold Sand, Blue Mist, Peach Cloud
- Price group About 330 EUR
Pros & Cons of Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017)
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec