- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Octa-core (4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Memory 64 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Camera 16 MP, f/1.9, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Battery Non-removable 4000 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is an Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Samsung in 2016, October. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 6.0 inches (~75.5% screen-to-body ratio) and 162.9 x 80.7 x 6.9 mm (6.41 x 3.18 x 0.27 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels (~367 ppi pixel density) and Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro are Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors. Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Built in running OS is Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Octa-core (4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core (4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) 64 GB, 6 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro features 16 MP, f/1.9, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash on the back with Octa-core (4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53)Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 16 MP, f/1.9, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable 4000 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro comes in various colors like Gold, Pink Gold, Black . You can find here detailed Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro for other members.
- Announced 2016, October
- Status Available. Released 2016, November
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 162.9 x 80.7 x 6.9 mm (6.41 x 3.18 x 0.27 in)
- Weight 189 g (6.67 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.0 inches (~75.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~367 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
- OS Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 653
- CPU Octa-core (4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU Adreno 510
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 64 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Primary 16 MP, f/1.9, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 16 MP, f/1.9, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- Others - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (region dependent)
- NFC Yes
- Radio Stereo FM radio with RDS
- USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - Fast battery charging - ANT+ support - MP4/WMV/H.264 player - MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player - Photo/video editor - Document viewer
- Battery Non-removable 4000 mAh battery
- Colors Gold, Pink Gold, Black
Pros & Cons of Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Bigger screen Size Screen is ideal to give you more pleasent experince while browsing, reading and watching movie
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec