- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7
- 8 GB, 1.5 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, July
- Status Coming soon. Exp. release 2016, July
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 40(2300), 44(700)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 186.9 x 108.8 x 8.7 mm (7.36 x 4.28 x 0.34 in)
- Weight -
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 7.0 inches (~69.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 800 x 1280 pixels (~216 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Spreadtrum SC8830
- CPU Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Mali-400MP2
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 8 GB, 1.5 GB RAM
- Primary 8 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 720p@30fps
- Secondary 2 MP, f/2.2
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio FM radio, RDS
- USB microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Accelerometer
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Colors Black, Gold
- Price group 5/10 (About 220 EUR)
Samsung Galaxy J Max is an Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Samsung in 2016, July. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 7.0 inches (~69.9% screen-to-body ratio) and 186.9 x 108.8 x 8.7 mm (7.36 x 4.28 x 0.34 in) with 800 x 1280 pixels (~216 ppi pixel density) and TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Samsung Galaxy J Max are Accelerometer Sensors.
Samsung Galaxy J Max Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7 8 GB, 1.5 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Samsung Galaxy J Max features 8 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP, f/2.2 . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J Max comes in various colors like Black, Gold . You can find here detailed Samsung Galaxy J Max specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Samsung Galaxy J Max for other members.
Pros & Cons of Samsung Galaxy J Max
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec