- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Memory 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Camera 13 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, LED flash
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) is an Android 7.0 (Nougat) smartphone announced by Samsung in 2017, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.0 inches (~68.5% screen-to-body ratio) and 143.2 x 70.3 x 7.9 mm (5.64 x 2.77 x 0.31 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density) and Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors. Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) Built in running OS is Android 7.0 (Nougat) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 16 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) features 13 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.2, LED flash . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) comes in various colors like White, Black, Gold . You can find here detailed Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) for other members.
- Announced 2017, June
- Status Coming soon. Exp. release 2017, August
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 143.2 x 70.3 x 7.9 mm (5.64 x 2.77 x 0.31 in)
- Weight 148 g (5.22 oz)
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches (~68.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset Exynos 7570 Quad
- CPU Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.2, LED flash
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- Others - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC Yes (Europe only)
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - MP4/H.264 player - MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player - Photo/video editor - Document viewer
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 408 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 23 h (3G)
- Colors White, Black, Gold
Pros & Cons of Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017)
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- Latest OS Latest OS makes it easy to install more recent apps and updates.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec