- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Quad-core 1.2 GHz
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, June
- Status Available. Released 2016, June
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - J3119
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 142.2 x 71.3 x 8 mm (5.60 x 2.81 x 0.31 in)
- Weight 139 g (4.90 oz)
- SIM Single SIM (Micro-SIM) or Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches (~68.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 8 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.2
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (region dependent)
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio, RDS, recording
- USB microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
- Colors White, Black, Gold
- Price group 3/10 (About 150 EUR)
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro is an Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Samsung in 2016, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Single SIM (Micro-SIM) or Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.0 inches (~68.0% screen-to-body ratio) and 142.2 x 71.3 x 8 mm (5.60 x 2.81 x 0.31 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density) and Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.2 GHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.2 GHz 16 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro features 8 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.2 GHzGeo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.2 . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro comes in various colors like White, Black, Gold . You can find here detailed Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro for other members.
Pros & Cons of Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec