- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo
- 32 GB, 4 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, June
- Status Available. Released 2016, June
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 20(800), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat9 450/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 148.8 x 74.9 x 9.9 mm (5.86 x 2.95 x 0.39 in)
- Weight 184.8 g (6.53 oz)
- SIM Nano-SIM
- Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.1 inches (~64.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~576 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- CPU Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo
- GPU Adreno 530
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 32 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Primary 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- Features 1/2.6" sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps, Auto HDR, dual-video rec.
- Secondary 5 MP, f/1.7, 22mm, dual video call, Auto HDR
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Voice 72dB / Noise 66dB / Ring 78dB
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC Yes
- Radio Stereo FM radio, RDS
- USB microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 384 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 32 h (3G)
- Colors Camo Green, Titanium Gray, Sandy Gold
- Price group 9/10 (About 710 EUR)
Samsung Galaxy S7 active is an Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Samsung in 2016, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Nano-SIM phone which comes in 5.1 inches (~64.3% screen-to-body ratio) and 148.8 x 74.9 x 9.9 mm (5.86 x 2.95 x 0.39 in) with 1440 x 2560 pixels (~576 ppi pixel density) and Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Samsung Galaxy S7 active are Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2 Sensors.
Samsung Galaxy S7 active Built in running OS is Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo 32 GB, 4 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Samsung Galaxy S7 active features 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash on the back with Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo1/2.6" sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/1.7, 22mm, dual video call, Auto HDR . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S7 active comes in various colors like Camo Green, Titanium Gray, Sandy Gold . You can find here detailed Samsung Galaxy S7 active specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Samsung Galaxy S7 active for other members.
Pros & Cons of Samsung Galaxy S7 active
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec