- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) Non-removable Li-Ion 7300 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, May
- Status Available. Released 2016, May
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 18(800), 19(800), 38(2600), 40(2300)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 254.2 x 155.3 x 8.2 mm (10.01 x 6.11 x 0.32 in)
- Weight 525 g (1.16 lb)
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type PLS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 10.1 inches (~74.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1200 x 1920 pixels (~224 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Exynos 7870
- CPU Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T830 MP2
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 8 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 2 MP, f/2.2, 1080p video
- Alert types MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer
- Messaging Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 7300 mAh battery
- Colors Pearl White, Metallic Black
- Price group 6/10 (About 290 EUR)
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) is an Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Samsung in 2016, May. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 10.1 inches (~74.9% screen-to-body ratio) and 254.2 x 155.3 x 8.2 mm (10.01 x 6.11 x 0.32 in) with 1200 x 1920 pixels (~224 ppi pixel density) and PLS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) are Accelerometer Sensors.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) Built in running OS is Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 16 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) features 8 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP, f/2.2, 1080p video . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 7300 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) comes in various colors like Pearl White, Metallic Black . You can find here detailed Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) for other members.
Pros & Cons of Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016)
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec