- Tizen-based wearable platform Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7
- Memory 4 GB, 512 MB RAM
Samsung Gear S2 classic 3G is an Tizen-based wearable platform smartphone announced by Samsung in 2016, February. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Electronic SIM card (e-SIM) phone which comes in 1.2 inches (~22.5% screen-to-body ratio) and 44 x 46.9 x 13.4 mm (1.73 x 1.85 x 0.53 in) with 360 x 360 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density) and Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Samsung Gear S2 classic 3G are Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, barometer Sensors. Samsung Gear S2 classic 3G Built in running OS is Tizen-based wearable platform and it’s powered with Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7 4 GB, 512 MB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Samsung Gear S2 classic 3G features on the back with Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7 options whereas the front selfie camera is . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 300 mAh battery
Samsung Gear S2 classic 3G comes in various colors like Black, Rose Gold, ceramic bracelet . You can find here detailed Samsung Gear S2 classic 3G specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Samsung Gear S2 classic 3G for other members.
- Announced 2016, February
- Status Available. Released 2016, April
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA
- GPRS No
- Edge No
- Dimensions 44 x 46.9 x 13.4 mm (1.73 x 1.85 x 0.53 in)
- Weight 54 g (1.90 oz)
- SIM Electronic SIM card (e-SIM)
- Build Stainless Steel
- Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 1.2 inches (~22.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 360 x 360 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Tizen-based wearable platform
- Chipset Exynos 3250 Dual
- CPU Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Mali-400MP2
- Card Slot No
- Internal 4 GB, 512 MB RAM
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/e
- Bluetooth v4.1
- GPS No
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB No
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, barometer
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser No
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 300 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 48 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 48 h (mixed usage)
- Colors Black, Rose Gold, ceramic bracelet
Pros & Cons of Samsung Gear S2 classic 3G
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go