- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- Memory 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Camera 16 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro is an Android 7.0 (Nougat) smartphone announced by Samsung in 2017, March. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.2 inches (~71.7% screen-to-body ratio) and 145.7 x 71.4 x 7 mm (5.74 x 2.81 x 0.28 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~424 ppi density) and Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro are Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors. Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro Built in running OS is Android 7.0 (Nougat) and it’s powered with Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 64 GB, 4 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro features 16 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash on the back with Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 16 MP, f/1.9 . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro comes in various colors like Lake Blue, Maple Leaf, Powder Rose . You can find here detailed Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro for other members.
- Announced 2017, March
- Status Available. Released 2017, March
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 145.7 x 71.4 x 7 mm (5.74 x 2.81 x 0.28 in)
- Weight 145 g (5.11 oz)
- SIM Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.2 inches (~71.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~424 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626
- CPU Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 506
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Primary 16 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 16 MP, f/1.9
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- Others - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC Yes
- Radio Stereo FM radio with RDS; recording
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - ANT+ support - MP4/WMV/H.264 player - MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player - Photo/video editor - Document viewer
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
- Colors Lake Blue, Maple Leaf, Powder Rose
Pros & Cons of Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- Latest OS Latest OS makes it easy to install more recent apps and updates.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec