- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- 16 GB, 1.5 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
- Announced 2017, January
- Status Available. Released 2017, January
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900
- 4G LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 12(700), 25(1900), 26(850), 41(2500)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A Cat4 150/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 140.9 x 70.1 x 8.7 mm (5.55 x 2.76 x 0.34 in)
- Weight 147 g (5.19 oz)
- SIM Single Nano-SIM
- Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches (~69.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430
- CPU Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 505
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16 GB, 1.5 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps (J3 Emerge, J3 Eclipse, Galaxy J3 Prime); 720p@30fps (Amp Prime 2)
- Secondary 2 MP, f/2.2
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- Others - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio FM radio (operator dependant)
- USB microUSB 2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - MP4/H.264 player - MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player - Photo/video editor - Document viewer
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 408 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 23 h (3G)
- Music play Up to 71 h
- Colors Silver, Black
Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge is an Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Samsung in 2017, January. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Single Nano-SIM phone which comes in 5.0 inches (~69.8% screen-to-body ratio) and 140.9 x 70.1 x 8.7 mm (5.55 x 2.76 x 0.34 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density) and TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge Built in running OS is Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 16 GB, 1.5 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge features 5 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP, f/2.2 . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge comes in various colors like Silver, Black . You can find here detailed Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge for other members.
Pros & Cons of Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec