- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Non-removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, September
- Status Released 2016, October
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE
- Speed HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 142.8 x 69.5 x 8.1 mm (5.62 x 2.74 x 0.32 in)
- Weight 143 g (5.04 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches (~69.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass (market dependent)
- OS Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Exynos 7570 Quad
- CPU Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T720 MP2
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.2
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (region dependent)
- Radio FM radio; recording
- USB microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery
- Talk time Up to 16 h (3G)
- Music play Up to 54 h
- Colors Black, Gold
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime is an Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Samsung in 2016, September. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.0 inches (~69.4% screen-to-body ratio) and 142.8 x 69.5 x 8.1 mm (5.62 x 2.74 x 0.32 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density) and PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime are Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity Sensors.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime Built in running OS is Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime features 13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.2 . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime comes in various colors like Black, Gold . You can find here detailed Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime for other members.
Pros & Cons of Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec