- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- 16 GB, 3 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Non-removable Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery
- Announced 2017, June
- Status Released 2017, July
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 152.5 x 74.8 x 8 mm (6.00 x 2.94 x 0.31 in)
- Weight 181 g (6.38 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~73.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Others - Always-on display
- OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset Exynos 7870 Octa
- CPU Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T830 MP1
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 13 MP, f/1.9, LED flash, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.1, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery
- Talk time Up to 24 h (3G)
- Music play Up to 91 h
- Colors Black, Blue, Gold, Rose Gold
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) is an Android 7.0 (Nougat) smartphone announced by Samsung in 2017, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~73.1% screen-to-body ratio) and 152.5 x 74.8 x 8 mm (6.00 x 2.94 x 0.31 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density) and Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) are Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) Built in running OS is Android 7.0 (Nougat) and it’s powered with Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 16 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) features 13 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 13 MP, f/1.9, LED flash, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) comes in various colors like Black, Blue, Gold, Rose Gold . You can find here detailed Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) for other members.
Pros & Cons of Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017)
- Latest OS Latest OS makes it easy to install more recent apps and updates.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec