- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz)
- Memory 64/128/256 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Camera Dual 12 MP (26mm, f/1.7, PDAF & 52mm, f/2.4, AF), OIS, autofocus, 2x optical zoom, LED flash
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is an Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) smartphone announced by Samsung in 2017, August. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 6.3 inches (~83.2% screen-to-body ratio) and 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6 mm (6.40 x 2.94 x 0.34 in) with 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~521 ppi density) and Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 are Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2 Sensors. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Built in running OS is Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) and it’s powered with Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz) while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz) 64/128/256 GB, 6 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 features Dual 12 MP (26mm, f/1.7, PDAF & 52mm, f/2.4, AF), OIS, autofocus, 2x optical zoom, LED flash on the back with Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz)1/2.55" sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size @ 26 mm 1/3.6" sensor size, 1.0 µm pixel size @ 52 mm Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 8 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, 1/3.6" sensor size, 1.22 µm pixel size, 1440p@30fps, dual video call, Auto HDR . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes in various colors like Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey, Deep Sea Blue, Star Pink (Taiwan only) . You can find here detailed Samsung Galaxy Note 8 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for other members.
- Announced 2017, August
- Status Available. Released 2017, September
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6 mm (6.40 x 2.94 x 0.34 in)
- Weight 195 g (6.88 oz)
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Build Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5) & aluminum frame
- Others - IP68 certified - dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes - Stylus - Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.3 inches (~83.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~521 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Others - HDR10 compliant - 3D Touch (home button only) - Always-on display
- OS Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Chipset Exynos 8895 Octa - EMEA
- CPU Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz)
- GPU Mali-G71 MP20
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) - dual SIM model only
- Internal 64/128/256 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Primary Dual 12 MP (26mm, f/1.7, PDAF & 52mm, f/2.4, AF), OIS, autofocus, 2x optical zoom, LED flash
- Features 1/2.55" sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size @ 26 mm 1/3.6" sensor size, 1.0 µm pixel size @ 52 mm Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps, HDR, dual-video rec
- Secondary 8 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, 1/3.6" sensor size, 1.22 µm pixel size, 1440p@30fps, dual video call, Auto HDR
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- Others - 32-bit/384kHz audio - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - Samsung Desktop Experience support - Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0) - Qi/PMA wireless charging (market dependent) - ANT+ support - Bixby natural language commands and dictation - MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.265 player - MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player - Photo/video editor - Document editor
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery
- Talk time Up to 22 h (3G)
- Music play Up to 74 h
- Colors Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey, Deep Sea Blue, Star Pink (Taiwan only)
Pros & Cons of Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- Latest OS Latest OS makes it easy to install more recent apps and updates.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec