- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, July
- Status Released 2016, July
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - G550FY
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 20(800), 40(2300) - G550FY
- Speed HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 142.3 x 72.1 x 8.5 mm (5.60 x 2.84 x 0.33 in)
- Weight 149 g (5.26 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches (~67.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Exynos 3475 Quad
- CPU Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Mali-T720
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 8 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.2
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.1, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB 2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
- Colors White, Black
Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro is an Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Samsung in 2016, July. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.0 inches (~67.2% screen-to-body ratio) and 142.3 x 72.1 x 8.5 mm (5.60 x 2.84 x 0.33 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density) and TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors.
Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro Built in running OS is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 16 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro features 8 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.2 . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro comes in various colors like White, Black . You can find here detailed Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro for other members.
Pros & Cons of Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec