- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery
- Announced 2017, March
- Status Available. Released 2017, April
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 146.2 x 73.3 x 9.7 mm (5.76 x 2.89 x 0.38 in)
- Weight 172 g (6.07 oz)
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Others - IP68 certified - dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes - MIL-STD-810G compliant
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches (~64.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset Exynos 7570 Quad
- CPU Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T720 MP2
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.2
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- Others - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB 2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - MP4/H.264 player - MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player - Photo/video editor - Document viewer
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery
- Talk time Up to 17 h (3G)
- Music play Up to 77 h
- Colors Gray
- SAR EU 0.61 W/kg (head) 1.24 W/kg (body)
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 is an Android 7.0 (Nougat) smartphone announced by Samsung in 2017, March. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 5.0 inches (~64.3% screen-to-body ratio) and 146.2 x 73.3 x 9.7 mm (5.76 x 2.89 x 0.38 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 are Accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 Built in running OS is Android 7.0 (Nougat) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 16 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 features 13 MP, f/1.9, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.2 . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 comes in various colors like Gray . You can find here detailed Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4
- Latest OS Latest OS makes it easy to install more recent apps and updates.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec