- Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) Non-removable Li-Ion 2030 mAh battery
- Announced 2015, May
- Status Available. Released 2015, July
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 8(900), 42(3500)
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 136 x 71 x 11 mm (5.35 x 2.80 x 0.43 in)
- Weight 154 g (5.43 oz)
- SIM Nano-SIM
- Type S-PureLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.2 inches (~77.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~282 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8926 Snapdragon 400
- CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Adreno 305
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 2.1 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Yes
- Bluetooth Yes
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2030 mAh battery
- Colors Black, White, Red, Blue
Sharp Aquos Crystal 2 is an Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Sharp in 2015, May. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Nano-SIM phone which comes in 5.2 inches (~77.2% screen-to-body ratio) and 136 x 71 x 11 mm (5.35 x 2.80 x 0.43 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~282 ppi pixel density) and S-PureLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Sharp Aquos Crystal 2 are Accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors.
Sharp Aquos Crystal 2 Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 16 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Sharp Aquos Crystal 2 features 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 2.1 MP . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 2030 mAh battery.
Sharp Aquos Crystal 2 comes in various colors like Black, White, Red, Blue . You can find here detailed Sharp Aquos Crystal 2 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Sharp Aquos Crystal 2 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Sharp Aquos Crystal 2
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec