- Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) Quad-core 1.3 GHz
- Memory 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Camera 5 MP
- Battery Removable Li-Ion battery
Sony Xperia E1 II is an Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) smartphone announced by Sony in Exp. announcement 2015, Q3. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Yes phone which comes in 4.0 inches and with 540 x 960 pixels (~275 ppi pixel density) and TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Sony Xperia E1 II are Accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors. Sony Xperia E1 II Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.3 GHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.3 GHz 8 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Sony Xperia E1 II features 5 MP on the back with Quad-core 1.3 GHzGeo-tagging, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion battery
Sony Xperia E1 II comes in various colors like Black, Purple, White . You can find here detailed Sony Xperia E1 II specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Sony Xperia E1 II for other members.
- Announced Exp. announcement 2015, Q3
- Status Cancelled
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps
- GPRS Up to 86 kbps
- Edge Up to 237 kbps
- Weight -
- SIM Yes
- Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.0 inches
- Resolution 540 x 960 pixels (~275 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes, up to 2 fingers
- Protection Scratch-resistant glass
- OS Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat)
- CPU Quad-core 1.3 GHz
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP
- Features Geo-tagging, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama
- Video Yes
- Secondary 2 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio FM radio, RDS
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion battery
- Colors Black, Purple, White
- Price group 4/10 (About 180 EUR)
Pros & Cons of Sony Xperia E1 II
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go