- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- 16 GB, 1.5 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash, 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) Non-removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, May
- Status Coming soon. Exp. release 2016, June
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - F3311
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - F3311
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Up to 85.6 kbps
- Edge Up to 236.8 kbps
- Dimensions 144 x 69 x 8.2 mm (5.67 x 2.72 x 0.32 in)
- Weight 147 g (5.19 oz)
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches (~69.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes, up to 4 fingers
- Protection Scratch-resistant glass
- OS Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6735
- CPU Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T720MP2
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16 GB, 1.5 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash,
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps,
- Secondary 5 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Voice 62dB / Noise 67dB / Ring 69dB
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, aptX
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 511 h (2G) / Up to 518 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 11 h 30 min (2G) / Up to 9 h 30 min (3G)
- Colors Graphite Black, White
- Price group 4/10 (About 200 EUR)
Sony Xperia E5 is an Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Sony in 2016, May. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.0 inches (~69.4% screen-to-body ratio) and 144 x 69 x 8.2 mm (5.67 x 2.72 x 0.32 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density) and IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Sony Xperia E5 are Accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors.
Sony Xperia E5 Built in running OS is Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 16 GB, 1.5 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Sony Xperia E5 features 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash, on the back with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery.
Sony Xperia E5 comes in various colors like Graphite Black, White . You can find here detailed Sony Xperia E5 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Sony Xperia E5 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Sony Xperia E5
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec