- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Quad-core 1.45 GHz Cortex-A53
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Non-removable Li-Ion 2620 mAh battery
- Announced 2017, March
- Status Available. Released 2017, June
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 151 x 74 x 8.7 mm (5.94 x 2.91 x 0.34 in)
- Weight 180 g (6.35 oz)
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~74.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Scratch-resistant glass (> 6H)
- OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6737T
- CPU Quad-core 1.45 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T720MP2
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.2, 24 mm, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - DivX/MP4/H.264 player - MP3/eAAC+/WAV/Flac player - Document viewer - Photo/video editor
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2620 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 639 h (2G) / Up to 687 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 13 h (2G) / Up to 11 h 30 min (3G)
- Music play Up to 63 h
- Colors Black, White, Pink
- Price group About 200 EUR
Sony Xperia L1 is an Android 7.0 (Nougat) smartphone announced by Sony in 2017, March. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~74.6% screen-to-body ratio) and 151 x 74 x 8.7 mm (5.94 x 2.91 x 0.34 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Sony Xperia L1 are Accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors.
Sony Xperia L1 Built in running OS is Android 7.0 (Nougat) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.45 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.45 GHz Cortex-A53 16 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Sony Xperia L1 features 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.45 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.2, 24 mm, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 2620 mAh battery.
Sony Xperia L1 comes in various colors like Black, White, Pink . You can find here detailed Sony Xperia L1 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Sony Xperia L1 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Sony Xperia L1
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- Latest OS Latest OS makes it easy to install more recent apps and updates.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec