- Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Memory 8 GB, 2 GB RAM/ 16 GB (E2306)
- Camera 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash,
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua is an Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Sony in 2015, March. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Nano-SIM phone which comes in 5.0 inches (~65.2% screen-to-body ratio) and 145.5 x 72.6 x 7.3 mm (5.73 x 2.86 x 0.29 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Sony Xperia M4 Aqua are Accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors. Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 8 GB, 2 GB RAM/ 16 GB (E2306) (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Sony Xperia M4 Aqua features 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash, on the back with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, 720p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua comes in various colors like Black, White, Coral, Silver . You can find here detailed Sony Xperia M4 Aqua specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Sony Xperia M4 Aqua for other members.
- Announced 2015, March
- Status Available. Released 2015, June
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - E2303, E2353
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - E2303
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Up to 107 kbps
- Edge Up to 296 kbps
- Dimensions 145.5 x 72.6 x 7.3 mm (5.73 x 2.86 x 0.29 in)
- Weight 136 g (4.80 oz)
- SIM Nano-SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches (~65.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes, up to 4 fingers
- Protection Scratch-resistant glass
- OS Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615
- CPU Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 405
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 8 GB, 2 GB RAM/ 16 GB (E2306)
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash,
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps,
- Secondary 5 MP, 720p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio, RDS
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 681 h (2G) / Up to 685 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 12 h 40 min (2G) / Up to 13 h 20 min (3G)
- Colors Black, White, Coral, Silver
- Price group 5/10 (About 220 EUR)
Pros & Cons of Sony Xperia M4 Aqua
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec