- Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), upgradable to v5.1 (Lollipop) Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- 16 GB, 3 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 21.2 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), upgradable to v5.1 (Lollipop) Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
- Announced 2015, August
- Status Available. Released 2015, September
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - E5633, E5643, E5663
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - E5633
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Up to 85.6 kbps
- Edge Up to 236.8 kbps
- Dimensions 145 x 72 x 7.6 mm (5.71 x 2.83 x 0.30 in)
- Weight 142.6 g (5.04 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches (~66.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes, up to 4 fingers
- Protection Scratch-resistant glass
- OS Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), upgradable to v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6795 Helio X10
- CPU Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU PowerVR G6200
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 21.2 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 2160p@30fps, HDR
- Secondary 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, 1080p@30fps
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Voice 65dB / Noise 64dB / Ring 68dB
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio, RDS
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 495 h (2G) / Up to 504 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 11 h 49 min (2G) / Up to 12 h 11 min (3G)
- Colors Black, White, Gold
- Price group 8/10 (About 480 EUR)
Sony Xperia M5 Dual is an Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), upgradable to v5.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Sony in 2015, August. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.0 inches (~66.0% screen-to-body ratio) and 145 x 72 x 7.6 mm (5.71 x 2.83 x 0.30 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Sony Xperia M5 Dual are Accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors.
Sony Xperia M5 Dual Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), upgradable to v5.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 16 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Sony Xperia M5 Dual features 21.2 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash on the back with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, 1080p@30fps . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery.
Sony Xperia M5 Dual comes in various colors like Black, White, Gold . You can find here detailed Sony Xperia M5 Dual specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Sony Xperia M5 Dual for other members.
Pros & Cons of Sony Xperia M5 Dual
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec