- Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v6.0 (Marshmallow) Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400
- Memory 16/32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Camera 20.7 MP, f/2.0, 25mm, autofocus, LED flash,
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery
Sony Xperia Z3 is an Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v6.0 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Sony in 2014, September. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Nano-SIM phone which comes in 5.2 inches (~70.9% screen-to-body ratio) and 146 x 72 x 7.3 mm (5.75 x 2.83 x 0.29 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Sony Xperia Z3 are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer Sensors. Sony Xperia Z3 Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v6.0 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400 16/32 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Sony Xperia Z3 features 20.7 MP, f/2.0, 25mm, autofocus, LED flash, on the back with Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 4001/2.3" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 2.2 MP, f/2.8, 1080p@30fps . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery
Sony Xperia Z3 comes in various colors like Black, White, Copper, Silver Green, Purple . You can find here detailed Sony Xperia Z3 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Sony Xperia Z3 for other members.
- Announced 2014, September
- Status Available. Released 2014, September
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - D6603, D6643, D6653, D6616
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - D6603, D6643, D6616
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800) - D6603
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Up to 107 kbps
- Edge Up to 296 kbps
- Dimensions 146 x 72 x 7.3 mm (5.75 x 2.83 x 0.29 in)
- Weight 152 g (5.36 oz)
- SIM Nano-SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.2 inches (~70.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Protection Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- OS Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801
- CPU Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400
- GPU Adreno 330
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16/32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 20.7 MP, f/2.0, 25mm, autofocus, LED flash,
- Features 1/2.3" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps, HDR,
- Secondary 2.2 MP, f/2.8, 1080p@30fps
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Voice 69dB / Noise 66dB / Ring 67dB
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, aptX
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio, RDS
- USB microUSB v2.0 (MHL 3 TV-out), USB Host; magnetic connector
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 890 h (2G) / Up to 740 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 14 h (2G) / Up to 16 h (3G)
- Colors Black, White, Copper, Silver Green, Purple
- SAR US 0.80 W/kg (head) 1.44 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.62 W/kg (head) 0.65 W/kg (body)
- Price group 8/10 (About 450 EUR)
Pros & Cons of Sony Xperia Z3
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec