- Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8.1 MP, autofocus 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery
- Announced 2015, March
- Status Available. Released 2015, June
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 40(2300)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS Up to 107 kbps
- Edge Up to 296 kbps
- Dimensions 254 x 167 x 6.1 mm (10.0 x 6.57 x 0.24 in)
- Weight 393 g (13.86 oz)
- SIM Nano-SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 10.1 inches (~69.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 2560 x 1600 pixels (~299 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Protection Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- OS Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
- CPU Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57
- GPU Adreno 430
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 8.1 MP, autofocus
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps, HDR
- Secondary 5.1 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio, RDS
- USB microUSB v2.0 (MHL 3.0 TV-out)
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery
- Colors Black, White
- Price group 9/10 (About 600 EUR)
Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE is an Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Sony in 2015, March. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Nano-SIM phone which comes in 10.1 inches (~69.7% screen-to-body ratio) and 254 x 167 x 6.1 mm (10.0 x 6.57 x 0.24 in) with 2560 x 1600 pixels (~299 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE are Accelerometer, gyro, compass Sensors.
Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57 32 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE features 8.1 MP, autofocus on the back with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 5.1 MP . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery.
Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE comes in various colors like Black, White . You can find here detailed Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE for other members.
Pros & Cons of Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec