- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57
- Memory 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Camera 23 MP, f/2.0, 24mm, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery
Sony Xperia Z5 Dual is an Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Sony in 2015, September. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.2 inches (~70.9% screen-to-body ratio) and 146 x 72 x 7.3 mm (5.75 x 2.83 x 0.29 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Sony Xperia Z5 Dual are Fingerprint (EU model only), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer Sensors. Sony Xperia Z5 Dual Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57 32 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Sony Xperia Z5 Dual features 23 MP, f/2.0, 24mm, phase detection autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A571/2.3" sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 5.1 MP, f/2.4, 1080p, HDR . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery
Sony Xperia Z5 Dual comes in various colors like White, Graphite Black, Gold, Green . You can find here detailed Sony Xperia Z5 Dual specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Sony Xperia Z5 Dual for other members.
- Announced 2015, September
- Status Available. Released 2015, October
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - E6633, E6683
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800) - E6633
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Up to 107 kbps
- Edge Up to 296 kbps
- Dimensions 146 x 72 x 7.3 mm (5.75 x 2.83 x 0.29 in)
- Weight 154 g (5.43 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.2 inches (~70.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Protection Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- OS Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
- CPU Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57
- GPU Adreno 430
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 23 MP, f/2.0, 24mm, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features 1/2.3" sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps, HDR
- Secondary 5.1 MP, f/2.4, 1080p, HDR
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, aptX
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (market dependant)
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio, RDS
- USB microUSB v2.0 (MHL 3 TV-out), USB Host
- Sensors Fingerprint (EU model only), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 520 h (2G) / Up to 540 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 13 h 10 min (2G) / Up to 17 h (3G)
- Colors White, Graphite Black, Gold, Green
- Price group 9/10 (About 700 EUR)
Pros & Cons of Sony Xperia Z5 Dual
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec