- Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Quad-core 1.5 GHz
- 16/32/64 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Non-removable Li-Po battery (25 Wh)
- Announced 2012, April
- Status Available. Released 2012, May
- Technology No cellular connectivity
- 2G N/A
- GPRS No
- Edge No
- Dimensions 262 x 178 x 9 mm (10.31 x 7.01 x 0.35 in)
- Weight 599 g (1.32 lb)
- SIM No
- Type LED-backlit LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 10.1 inches (~63.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1280 x 800 pixels (~149 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass
- OS Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Chipset Nvidia Tegra 3
- CPU Quad-core 1.5 GHz
- GPU ULP GeForce 2
- Card Slot SD/microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16/32/64 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging
- Video 720p
- Secondary 2 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v3.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Messaging Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML, Adobe Flash
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po battery (25 Wh)
- Stand-by Up to 168 h
- Talk time Up to 10 h
- Colors Black/Silver
- Price group 6/10 (About 290 EUR)
Toshiba Excite 10 AT305 is an Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) smartphone announced by Toshiba in 2012, April. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, No phone which comes in 10.1 inches (~63.4% screen-to-body ratio) and 262 x 178 x 9 mm (10.31 x 7.01 x 0.35 in) with 1280 x 800 pixels (~149 ppi pixel density) and LED-backlit LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Toshiba Excite 10 AT305 are Accelerometer, gyro, compass Sensors.
Toshiba Excite 10 AT305 Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.5 GHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.5 GHz 16/32/64 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Toshiba Excite 10 AT305 features 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.5 GHzGeo-tagging options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po battery (25 Wh).
Toshiba Excite 10 AT305 comes in various colors like Black/Silver . You can find here detailed Toshiba Excite 10 AT305 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Toshiba Excite 10 AT305 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Toshiba Excite 10 AT305
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.