- Android OS, v4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) Quad-core Cortex-A15
- 32 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) Non-removable Li-Po battery (33 Wh)
- Announced 2013, June
- Status Available. Released 2013, July
- Technology No cellular connectivity
- 2G N/A
- GPRS No
- Edge No
- Dimensions 261.6 x 177.8 x 10.2 mm (10.30 x 7.00 x 0.40 in)
- Weight 671.3 g (1.48 lb)
- SIM No
- Type LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 10.1 inches (~63.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 2560 x 1600 pixels (~299 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes, up to 10 fingers
- OS Android OS, v4.2.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Chipset Nvidia Tegra 4
- CPU Quad-core Cortex-A15
- GPU ULP GeForce
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus
- Video Yes
- Secondary 1.2 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Messaging Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po battery (33 Wh)
- Talk time Up to 11 h (multimedia)
- Colors Silver
- Price group 8/10 (About 440 EUR)
Toshiba Excite Write is an Android OS, v4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) smartphone announced by Toshiba in 2013, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, No phone which comes in 10.1 inches (~63.6% screen-to-body ratio) and 261.6 x 177.8 x 10.2 mm (10.30 x 7.00 x 0.40 in) with 2560 x 1600 pixels (~299 ppi pixel density) and LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Toshiba Excite Write are Accelerometer, gyro, compass Sensors.
Toshiba Excite Write Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) and it’s powered with Quad-core Cortex-A15 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core Cortex-A15 32 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Toshiba Excite Write features 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core Cortex-A15Geo-tagging, touch focus options whereas the front selfie camera is 1.2 MP . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po battery (33 Wh).
Toshiba Excite Write comes in various colors like Silver . You can find here detailed Toshiba Excite Write specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Toshiba Excite Write for other members.
Pros & Cons of Toshiba Excite Write
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.