- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 32-bit Intel XScale PXA270 312 MHz
- 64 MB 64/128 GB ROM
- 2 MP 8 MP (Front)
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 Removable Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery
- Announced 2007, February
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 2100
- Speed HSPA 3.6/0.384 Mbps
- GPRS Class 10
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 96 x 49 x 22.9 mm (3.78 x 1.93 x 0.90 in)
- Weight 135 g (4.76 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type TFT, 65K colors
- Size 2.3 inches (~34.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 240 x 320 pixels (~174 ppi pixel density)
- OS Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0
- CPU 32-bit Intel XScale PXA270 312 MHz
- Card Slot miniSD
- Internal 64 MB
- Primary 2 MP
- Video Yes
- Secondary VGA videocall camera
- Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11b/g, VoIP over WLAN
- Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP
- GPS No
- Radio No
- USB miniUSB v1.1
- Sensors Fingerprint
- Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML (Opera 8.6)
- Java Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 240 h (2G) / Up to 240 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 4 h (2G) / Up to 3 h (3G)
- Colors Silver
- SAR US 0.22 W/kg (head) 1.44 W/kg (body)
- Price group 6/10 (About 260 EUR)
Toshiba G500 is an Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 smartphone announced by Toshiba in 2007, February. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 2.3 inches (~34.8% screen-to-body ratio) and 96 x 49 x 22.9 mm (3.78 x 1.93 x 0.90 in) with 240 x 320 pixels (~174 ppi pixel density) and TFT, 65K colors . Some other notable features of Toshiba G500 are Fingerprint Sensors.
Toshiba G500 Built in running OS is Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 and it’s powered with 32-bit Intel XScale PXA270 312 MHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at 32-bit Intel XScale PXA270 312 MHz 64 MB (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Toshiba G500 features 2 MP on the back with 32-bit Intel XScale PXA270 312 MHz options whereas the front selfie camera is VGA videocall camera . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery.
Toshiba G500 comes in various colors like Silver . You can find here detailed Toshiba G500 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Toshiba G500 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Toshiba G500
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go