- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard 260 MHz
- 64 MB RAM, 128 MB ROM 64/128 GB ROM
- 2 MP 8 MP (Front)
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard Removable Li-Ion 1050 mAh battery
- Announced 2008, January. Released 2008, September
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- GPRS Class 10
- Edge Class 10
- Dimensions 115 x 62 x 13 mm (4.53 x 2.44 x 0.51 in)
- Weight 130 g (4.59 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type TFT, 65K colors
- Size 2.46 inches (~26.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 320 x 240 pixels (~163 ppi pixel density)
- OS Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard
- Chipset TI OMAP V1030
- CPU 260 MHz
- Card Slot microSD (dedicated slot)
- Internal 64 MB RAM, 128 MB ROM
- Primary 2 MP
- Video Yes
- Secondary No
- Alert types Vibration; Downloadable polyphonic, MP3 ringtones
- Loudspeaker No
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN No
- Bluetooth v1.2, A2DP
- GPS Yes
- Radio No
- USB Yes
- Messaging SMS, EMS, MMS, Email
- Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML (IE)
- Java Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1050 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 200 h
- Talk time Up to 3 h
- Colors Black
- Price group 5/10 (About 220 EUR)
Toshiba G710 is an Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard smartphone announced by Toshiba in 2008, January. Released 2008, September. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 2.46 inches (~26.3% screen-to-body ratio) and 115 x 62 x 13 mm (4.53 x 2.44 x 0.51 in) with 320 x 240 pixels (~163 ppi pixel density) and TFT, 65K colors . Some other notable features of Toshiba G710 are Sensors.
Toshiba G710 Built in running OS is Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Standard and it’s powered with 260 MHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at 260 MHz 64 MB RAM, 128 MB ROM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Toshiba G710 features 2 MP on the back with 260 MHz options whereas the front selfie camera is No . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1050 mAh battery.
Toshiba G710 comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed Toshiba G710 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Toshiba G710 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Toshiba G710
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.