- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Professional Marvell PXA270 520 MHz
- 40 MB, 128 MB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 2 MP, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Professional Removable Li-Ion 1320 mAh battery
- Announced 2007, February
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 3.6/0.384 Mbps
- GPRS Class 10
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 119 x 61 x 21.5 mm (4.69 x 2.40 x 0.85 in)
- Weight 198 g (6.98 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors
- Size 3.0 inches (~35.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 480 x 800 pixels (~311 ppi pixel density)
- OS Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Professional
- CPU Marvell PXA270 520 MHz
- Card Slot miniSD
- Internal 40 MB, 128 MB RAM
- Primary 2 MP, LED flash
- Video 320p
- Secondary VGA videocall camera
- Alert types Vibration; Downloadable polyphonic, MP3 ringtones
- Loudspeaker No
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11b/g, VoIP over WLAN
- Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP
- GPS No
- Radio No
- USB miniUSB v1.1, USB host
- Sensors Fingerprint
- Messaging SMS, EMS, MMS, Email
- Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML (Opera 8.6)
- Java Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1320 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 320 h
- Talk time Up to 4 h 20 min
- Colors Silver
- SAR US 0.50 W/kg (head) 1.13 W/kg (body)
- Price group 8/10 (About 410 EUR)
Toshiba G900 is an Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Professional smartphone announced by Toshiba in 2007, February. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 3.0 inches (~35.3% screen-to-body ratio) and 119 x 61 x 21.5 mm (4.69 x 2.40 x 0.85 in) with 480 x 800 pixels (~311 ppi pixel density) and TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors . Some other notable features of Toshiba G900 are Fingerprint Sensors.
Toshiba G900 Built in running OS is Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Professional and it’s powered with Marvell PXA270 520 MHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Marvell PXA270 520 MHz 40 MB, 128 MB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Toshiba G900 features 2 MP, LED flash on the back with Marvell PXA270 520 MHz options whereas the front selfie camera is VGA videocall camera . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1320 mAh battery.
Toshiba G900 comes in various colors like Silver . You can find here detailed Toshiba G900 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Toshiba G900 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Toshiba G900
- Bigger screen Size Screen is ideal to give you more pleasent experince while browsing, reading and watching movie
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go