- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Professional 400 MHz ARM 11
- 128 MB RAM, 256 MB ROM 64/128 GB ROM
- 2 MP, autofocus 8 MP (Front)
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Professional Removable Li-Ion 1320 mAh battery
- Announced 2008, January. Released 2008, June
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 2100
- Speed HSPA 3.6/0.384 Mbps
- GPRS Class 10
- Edge Class 10
- Dimensions 117 x 64 x 19.8 mm, 145 cc (4.61 x 2.52 x 0.78 in)
- Weight 183 g (6.46 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors
- Size 3.0 inches (~34.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 800 x 480 pixels (Wide-VGA) (~311 ppi pixel density)
- OS Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Professional
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM7200
- CPU 400 MHz ARM 11
- GPU Adreno 130
- Card Slot microSD, up to 2 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 128 MB RAM, 256 MB ROM
- Primary 2 MP, autofocus
- Video Yes
- Secondary VGA videocall camera
- Alert types Vibration; Downloadable polyphonic, MP3 ringtones
- Loudspeaker No
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11b/g, VoIP over WLAN
- Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio No
- USB Yes
- Sensors Fingerprint
- Messaging SMS, EMS, MMS, Email
- Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML (Opera 8.6)
- Java Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1320 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 330 h
- Talk time Up to 4 h 25 min
- Colors Silver
- SAR US 0.33 W/kg (head) 0.66 W/kg (body)
- Price group 4/10 (About 190 EUR)
Toshiba G910 / G920 is an Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Professional smartphone announced by Toshiba in 2008, January. Released 2008, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 3.0 inches (~34.2% screen-to-body ratio) and 117 x 64 x 19.8 mm, 145 cc (4.61 x 2.52 x 0.78 in) with 800 x 480 pixels (Wide-VGA) (~311 ppi pixel density) and TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors . Some other notable features of Toshiba G910 / G920 are Fingerprint Sensors.
Toshiba G910 / G920 Built in running OS is Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Professional and it’s powered with 400 MHz ARM 11 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at 400 MHz ARM 11 128 MB RAM, 256 MB ROM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Toshiba G910 / G920 features 2 MP, autofocus on the back with 400 MHz ARM 11 options whereas the front selfie camera is VGA videocall camera . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1320 mAh battery.
Toshiba G910 / G920 comes in various colors like Silver . You can find here detailed Toshiba G910 / G920 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Toshiba G910 / G920 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Toshiba G910 / G920
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go