- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, upgradeable to Windows Mobile 6.5 1.0 GHz Scorpion
- 256 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM 64/128 GB ROM
- 3.15 MP, autofocus 8 MP (Front)
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, upgradeable to Windows Mobile 6.5 Removable Li-Ion 1000 mAh battery
- Announced 2009, January. Released 2009, June
- Status Discontinued
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 2100
- Speed HSPA 7.2/2 Mbps
- GPRS Class 12
- Edge Class 10
- Dimensions 130 x 70 x 9.9 mm (5.12 x 2.76 x 0.39 in)
- Weight 129 g (4.55 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors (65K effective)
- Size 4.1 inches (~52.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 480 x 800 pixels (~228 ppi pixel density)
- OS Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, upgradeable to Windows Mobile 6.5
- Chipset Qualcomm QSD8250 Snapdragon S1
- CPU 1.0 GHz Scorpion
- GPU Adreno 200
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 256 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM
- Primary 3.15 MP, autofocus
- Features Video-calling
- Video 480p@30fps
- Secondary No
- Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
- Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio No
- USB microUSB
- Sensors Accelerometer
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), EMS, MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML (IE)
- Java Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1000 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 276 h (2G) / Up to 220 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 5 h (2G) / Up to 4 h (3G)
- Colors Black, White
- SAR US 0.37 W/kg (head) 0.44 W/kg (body)
- Price group 8/10 (About 500 EUR)
Toshiba TG01 is an Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, upgradeable to Windows Mobile 6.5 smartphone announced by Toshiba in 2009, January. Released 2009, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 4.1 inches (~52.6% screen-to-body ratio) and 130 x 70 x 9.9 mm (5.12 x 2.76 x 0.39 in) with 480 x 800 pixels (~228 ppi pixel density) and TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors (65K effective) . Some other notable features of Toshiba TG01 are Accelerometer Sensors.
Toshiba TG01 Built in running OS is Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, upgradeable to Windows Mobile 6.5 and it’s powered with 1.0 GHz Scorpion while internal/external memory of the phone stands at 1.0 GHz Scorpion 256 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Toshiba TG01 features 3.15 MP, autofocus on the back with 1.0 GHz ScorpionVideo-calling options whereas the front selfie camera is No . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1000 mAh battery.
Toshiba TG01 comes in various colors like Black, White . You can find here detailed Toshiba TG01 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Toshiba TG01 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Toshiba TG01
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go